Kent County DPW sampled residential water wells at the eight homes adjacent to the closed Sparta Landfill in mid-February of this year. All laboratory results have been received and the residents have been notified of their results. All eight wells were found to have no detection of PFAS.
How Do I Dispose of:
- SafeChem Household Hazardous Waste Collection - Wealthy St.
Thursday, May 26, 2022
1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Kent County Department of Public Works Administrative & SafeChem Center
- SafeChem Household Hazardous Waste Collection - Rockford
Friday, May 27, 2022
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
North Kent Recycling & Waste Center
- Memorial Day - Facilities & Services CLOSED
Monday, May 30, 2022
- Project Development Agreement approved for anchor tenant at future Sustainable Business Park March 10, 2022
- 2022 Waste Disposal and Recycling Rates November 16, 2021
- State director visits site of future Sustainable Business Park October 19, 2021
- Report Highlights Need for Food Waste Processing September 30, 2021