Accepted at Kent County Recycling & Education Center
CLEAN & EMPTY
- Clear and colored food or beverage glass
- Glass bottles
- Glass jars
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
HOW TO RECYCLE:
- Separate lid, cap, or cork from glass container
- If the lids are plastic or metal and as large or larger than a milk jug cap, you can place the lid in the recycling bin as well. If not, discard in the trash.
- Rinse bottle–labels are okay
- Toss in the recycling bin
WHERE TO RECYCLE:
Kent County Recycling & Education Center977 Wealthy SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Accepts residential recycling and consumer electronics. Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) monitors & TVs are not accepted at this location.
North Kent Recycling & Waste Center2908 10 Mile Rd NE
Rockford, MI 49341
Accepts the following items for recycling: residential recycling, appliances, electronics, tires, cardboard, Christmas lights, and propane tanks. Accepts general refuse for disposal. Some items may have fees associated with them.